Oliver McGee, Ph.D., M.B.A., CFRM, AFWCI is former U.S. deputy assistant secretary of transportation for technology policy (1999-2001) in the Clinton Administration, and former senior policy adviser in the Clinton White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (1997-1999). Recently, McGee served as the 2012-13 American Council on Education Fellow to UCLA Chancellor Gene Block.
McGee is Professor and former Chair (2016-17) of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Texas Tech University. He is an aerospace, mechanical, and civil engineer, and author of 7 books on Amazon. He holds a Bachelors of Science in civil engineering from Ohio State University (1981), a Masters of Science in civil engineering (1983) and Ph.D. in engineering mechanics (with a minor in aerospace engineering) from The University of Arizona (1988), a Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from The University of ChicagoBooth School of Business (2004), and a Certificate of Professional Development (C.P.D., 2001) from The Wharton School.
He is a NASDAQ Certified Director in Directorship and Corporate Governance from the 26th Director Education and Certification Program of the UCLA John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management. He also holds a Certificate of Fund Raising Management (C.F.R.M, 2013) from Indiana University’s Lilly Family School of Philanthropy (previously formally known for decades as The Fund Raising School). He is a Member of Council and Associate Fellow of the World Certification Institute (AFWCI, 2014-16), a global organization with its professional activities coordinated through Authorized Centers in America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa.
Dr. Oliver McGee is a much sought-after television news pundit and commentator on Social, Technological, Educational, Economic and Political (STEEP) issues.
McGee is on-air guest expert for:
- Sky News International (via London)
- Sky News HD Live (via London)
- Sky News Tonight (via London)
- Sky News Sunrise (via London)
- Aljazeera English Live (via Doha, London)
- Aljazeera English Inside Story (via Doha, London)
- Fox News Channel Your World with Neil Cavuto
- Fox News Channel The Ingraham Angle with Laura Ingraham
- Fox News Channel Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner
- Fox News Channel Real Story with Gretchen Carleson
- Fox News Channel Happening Now
- Fox News Channel Hannity
- America’s News HQ on Fox
- Fox & Friends
- Fox & Friends First
- Fox Business Network Varney & Co.
- Fox Business Network Money with Melissa Francis
- Fox Business Network After The Bell with Charles Payne
- Fox Business Network FBN:AM
- NBC News Service
- MSNBC Weekends with Alec Witt
- MSNBC One-On-One
- CNN HLN (Headline News)
- CNN Newsroom with Brooke Baldwin
- CNN New Day
- CNN Early Start
- CNBC Closing Bell, Nasdaq.com
- CTV News (Canada’s 24-hour News Service)
- Newsmax Media
- Yahoo! Screen WOCHiT
- Fox News Radio Network
- December 20, 2017
WSJK Champaign, IL, 8:08AM ET
KOGO San Diego, CA, 8:39AM ET
WWNC Ashville, NC, 8:52AM ET
WKBN Youngstown, OH, 9:06AM ET
WILS Lansing, MI, 9:30AM ET
WHO Des Moines, IA, 10:07AM ET
- December 20, 2017
- Leading Britain’s Conversations (LBC, originally the London Broadcasting Company) is England’s national talk and phone-in radio based in London).
- Alabama’s WYDE “AM with Michael Hart“
- The Michael Medved Show (Radio)
- The Mancow Show (Radio)
- Red Eye Radio
- Hannity on Cumulus Radio
McGee’s commentaries appear in-print for:
- Reuters U.S.-World
- Associated Press
- New York Post
- New York Daily News
- The Daily Caller
- Fast Company
- USA TODAY
- Business Insider
- Fox News
- Fox Business
- Yahoo! News
- Yahoo! Finance
- Yahoo! U.S.-World
- ABC News
- CBS News
- NBC News
- The Daily Telegraph (UK)
- The Independent (UK)
- The Herald (UK)
- LeMonde (France)
- Contacto Latino (South America)
- Sydney Morning Herald (Australia)
- The Canteberra Times (Australia)
- Qatar Living
- Brisbane Times (Australia)
- The Straits Times-Asia Report
- China Times
- Japan Times
- Canada MSN Money
- Omaha World-Herald
- Economic Times-India Times
- Dallas Morning News
- Washington Post
- Huffington Post
- Chicago Tribune
- Los Angeles Times
- USNews & World Report
- Raycom News Network
- Christian Science Monitor
McGee is a contributor to Cumulus’ Red-Eye Radio and CBS Radio Los Angeles, and CBS Radio Philadelphia.
McGee is an American social, technological, education, economic, and political (STEEP) analyst, bi-partisan strategist, and black moderate-conservative for the empowerment activist. He has provided public advocacy on capital, technology and U.S. competitiveness strategies for 4 political campaigns, Hillary for President 2008, McCain-Palin 2008, Romney-Ryan 2012, and Trump-Pence 2016 see Wikipedia.
Book Oliver as your event speaker at “Great Black Speakers”.
Oliver McGee is on The HistoryMakers, ScienceMakers-Research, EducationMakers-Administration.
DISCLAIMER: No activities of Partnership Possibilities for America should be construed as involving the use of any university resources or imply any university endorsement.
Thank you so much for your time in reading this article. Will you please share it across your Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn social media? I do await your comments on this article.