- ‘Black-Box’ in ‘The Cloud’ means no more MH370 & Learn about uploading Black-Box data in real-time.
- MH370 Cargo Manifest & Airway Bill
- MH370 Passengers List
- Australian, Malaysian, Chinese Senior Ministers Meeting
- MH370 Timeline & Flight Actions on March 8, 2014
- MH370 Search Areas by Malaysian Officials
- MH370 Preliminary Report by Malaysian Officials
- Five-Year Anniversary of AF447: MH370 Déjà vu?
- Mystery Behind MH370 Search Released
- British woman reports seeing MH370 falling on fire
- MH370 “will be found” near “7th arc” say officials
- Boeing 777 airplanes do not vanish or fall out of the sky
- MH370 100th Day: Jets still don’t fall out of the sky
- Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) MH370 Report
- Dutch Safety Board, “Preliminary Report: Crash Involving Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 flight MH17, Harbove, Ukraine, – 17 July 2014,” released on September 9, 2014
- MH370 – Flight Path Analysis Update, ATSB Transport Safety Report, Occurrence Investigation, October 8, 2014
- MH370 – Definition of Underwater Search Areas, ATSB Transport Safety Report, Occurrence Investigation, June 26, 2014 (updated August 18, 2014)
- MH370 – Definition of Underwater Search Areas, ATSB Transport Safety Report, Occurrence Investigation, December 3, 2015
- Bayesian Methods in the MH370 Search, Authors: Samuel Davey, Neil Gordon, Ian Holland, Mark Rutten, Jason Williams, Australian Defense Science and Technology Group, Springer-Verlag, ISBN: 978-981-10-0378-3, Preliminary Book Draft, November 30, 2015, Released: December 3, 2015
- Interim Statement and Factual Information on the investigation on Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Flight MH370, prepared under the Ministry of Transport Malaysia by the Malaysian International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annex 13 Safety Investigation Team for MH370.
- United Nations International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) High-Level Safety Meeting Planning Report, February 2015 held in Montreal, Canada, approving a concept of operations for global flight-tracking, for moving forward in developing global flight-tracking standards.
- AirAsia QZ8501 Airbus A320-216 Crash on December 28, 2014, Aircraft Accident Investigation by KOMITE NASIONAL KESELAMATAN TRANSPORTASI (KNKT)/NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY COMMITTEE, REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA, December 1, 2015
- “What is stall? How a pilot should react in front of a stall situation“ by Jacques ROSAY VP Chief Test Pilot, The Airbus Safety Magazine, Issue 11, January 2011, p. 5-10
DISCLAIMER: No activities of Partnership Possibilities for America should be construed as involving the use of any university resources or imply any university endorsement.
(Visited 1,067 times, 1 visits today, 136,988,446 overall visits across all posts)
Thank you so much for your time in reading this article. Will you please share it across your Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn social media? I do await your comments on this article.