Partnership Possibilities for America fulfills its goals through two-fold objectives that
- Provide mathematical probabilistic and deterministic modeling from physical, biological, social, and management sciences, including high-barrier engineering and grand-challenge technologies;
- Provide unity in the diversity of mathematical sciences in addressing the social, technological, educational, economic, and political (STEEP) issues facing society.
Partnership Possibilities for America focused milestones maintain a quality value-driven relationship with our clients based on exceptional design and cost-effective solutions.
- We meet our clients’ needs in creating government, university, industry and philanthropic partnerships towards rediscovering possibilities of growth both within and external to our clients’ organizations.
- We take all necessary measures to ensure project and programmatic success by continually meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations.
- All our consultations and advocacy are credentialed so that we can apply the necessary expertise and thought leadership to ensure our projects and programmatic activities are completed on time and within budget to the highest professional practice and ethical standards.
- We handle everything from start to finish, from conception, research and development, to project planning, programmatic implementation, dissemination of findings, presentations, seminars, and public outreach and engagement forums.
Here’s what we will bring to the table:
- Wharton School Executive Development
- The Aspen Institute
- American Council on Education
- Council for Excellence in Government
- American Association of State Colleges & Universities’ (AASCU) Millennium Leadership Initiative (MLI) Fellows Program for prospective chancellors and presidents
- The Director’s Consortium on the fundamentals of corporate governance and board service
- Stanford University
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard John F. Kennedy School of Government
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
- The Fund Raising School
DISCLAIMER: No activities of Partnership Possibilities for America should be construed as involving the use of any university resources or imply any university endorsement.
Thank you so much for your time in reading this article. Will you please share it across your Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn social media? I do await your comments on this article.